January 30, 2009

Rantings of a Stunod


This blog is going to be dedicated to my humble opinions on movies, to present a new point of perspective (hopefully) and get some feedback on what others think. I like to think that my taste in movies is pretty eclectic and sometimes disagreeable. However, because I'm practically everywhere in movies, I can relate to everyone's favorite movies. I've seen bad and excellent films and my share of ok films, however, I rarely ever just like a film. I usually love it or I don't. Rarely any middle ground exists for me but I'll try to keep it on the reels (haha, get it?)

So enjoy my rantings and try to keep an open mind, usually I try to myself, and I'll do my best to keep you posted on movie news, upcoming events, and my own personal lists of awesomeness in film.

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

P.S.

The picture is an homage to Amelie located in the Deux Moulins in Paris. I think it's a good likeness.