March 26, 2009

New Trailers!!!

Here are 2 movies I that am really excited to bring to you their trailers. Both are films that may be intended for children but ones that adults will enjoy.

Firstly, we have all been hearing all the rave about the new Disney/Pixar film, Up. It follows the tale of an elderly man attaching a billion balloons to his house and flying around the world. My FAVORITE part of this trailer that made me laugh about as hard as a Jim Carrey film. It's literally one word that starts making my stomach hurt appearing at about 1 minute and 23 seconds into the trailer. Up stars Ed Asner and Christopher Plummer.



Second, we have Spike Jonze's Where the Wild Things Are. My generation grew up with the book by Maurice Sendak. It stars Forest Whitaker, Catherine Keener, Paul Dano, James Gandolfini, and Catherine O'Hara. You can find me in line September 20 waiting for this movie. Plus, music selection...icing on the cake. Amazing.